Our Easter Cross decorated with flowers … symbols of new life
We are a group of friendly Christians who live, work, worship and witness in and around Brackley, South Northamptonshire.
Welcome to our website. For news of up and coming events please click here.
For futher information click on the titled buttons above and scroll down the pages.
Our Minister is Rev Pat Olivent-Hayes (Rev Pat).
Marriages, christenings and funerals are held at the Church by prior arrangement with the Minister.
We have a service on Sunday morning each week (usually 10.30 am) incuding Holy Communion once a month.
Our outreach work includes:
* supporting a homeless project in Northampton
* supporting a soup kitchen in South Africa
* running a play session on Monday mornings for accompanied toddlers and babies (Noah’s Ark)
* holding a coffee morning on Fridays
* Ladies Fellowship on Tuesday afternoons
* Christmas boxes for disadvantaged children
* Housegroups for Bible Study
– and a lot of other things !!!!